Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Filling up her week


We haven't been up to much around here. Just our usual routine. Twice a week Z has AllSportz where for 3 hours each morning she gets introduced to an array of different activities starting with scooters, bikes, electric 4 wheelers, then the bouncing castle, then fun kiddie versions of tennis, hockey, and soccer.

 
For an apartment-dwelling kid with such a high level of energy that she has a program like this has been a real blessing. Plus it also gives us a chance to run off to have breakfast together. This week we tried Coin Laundry in Armadale and Spoonful in Prahran East. While A is on the constant search for the perfect bowl of bircher I'm a lot more eclectic with my breakfast. No pictures as I always am too ravenous to wait.
 

The rest of the weekday week is dedicated to daycare. The above is evidence of the carnage before I kick them both out. (I swear to God, if I step on another block ...!)

In other news, even though I said we were going to be staying put we may be swayed. On Thursday we're going to inspect a property $120 cheaper than what we're paying now in a neighbouring suburb. That extra $120 to save towards buying a house is pretty enticing. The idea of compound interest excites me, what can I say?
 
(Cardi, Gorman; dress, Kookai; leggings, Barkins; taupe boots, Sirrico.)

I'm going to make it a priority next week to add some more winter clothes to my wardrobe. Tights especially! Digging around my drawers today all I could find were some grey gym leggings to wear with my outfit. It's starting to actually get cold now. Today I wore this and it was not nearly warm enough. Whoops. That sun is deceptive. As is the fact I have the heater going non-stop at my place.




1 comment:

  1. I need warmer clothes also...that all sports looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete